We want you know that your privacy is respected and your personal info is held with the highest regards. This Policy explains how your info is used, collected, and disclosed by "The CommUnity" and its affiliated companies. The words "we" or "us" are used interchangeably to refer to "The CommUnity". The term "services" applies to all channels inculding but not limited to our mobile, web, product services, and all other interactions.
When you create an account with us, sign up for our newsletter, or make a purchase we collect the information you provide; such as name, username, password, email address, mailing info, phone number, Primary language, Payment method, and any other info you voluntarily submit.
We also collect information from job applications, social media interactions, customer support inquiries, or any other form of communication with us.
- Log in Information: When users log in we store info concerning use of services, log in date/time, IP address, access time, links clicked, and purchased content
- Opertaing Device: We collect information on what device users are loggin in with; wether it is a mobile device or computer. This includes the operating system and hardware model.
- Location Information: We collect information about your location when you access our site in order to better service your region by looking for local vendors to serve you.
Use of Collected Information
We use your collected data for the reasons stated below:
- To better serve the User more efficeiently and effectively by better understanding your needs
- To properly handle routine affairs and purchases such as transactions, invoices, and confirmations
- To respond to questions, comments, concerns, or any other support issues
- To communicate specials, promotions, and any other news to you to such as updates and alerts