thecommunity.today and its affiliates also known as "The CommUnity"provide products and services to you when you visit our web site and global market place. When shopping with "The CommUnity" the following terms and conditions apply:
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully
LICENSE AND ACCESS
RETURNS & REFUNDS
- The CommUnity assumes no liability for the distribution or shipment of any products. The CommUnity stands as a common marketplace and third party between the 1st party (Vendor) and the 2nd party (Consumer). All discrepancies that shoppers may have shall be handled directly through the vendor. The CommUnity does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of any vendors. Notice shipment times may vary from vendor to vendor. Please be sure to review each vendor's privacy statements and conditions of use.
- We repsect the Copyrights of all our vendors. All of our site's content created through the "The CommUnity", such as graphics, logos, text, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and digital software is the property of The CommUnity or itsVendors. The rights of "The CommUnity" and its contents are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
COMMUNICATIONS THROUGH E-MAILS, VIA TEXT, AND SITE
- All forms of electronical communication to "The CommUnity" are deemed as such: any mobile or desktop device, text messages, or the sending of emails. We have your permission and you give full consent to receive electronic communications. All electronic communications will transpire via e-mail, text,"The CommUnity app, or by posting notices on our site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
TRADEMARKS AND SERVICE MARKS
- All interactive media content, scripts, and service names by thecommunity.today are trademarks or trade dress of The CommUnity in the U.S. and other countries. Any product or service that is not made or used in conjunction with The CommUnity has no right to use our trademarks or trade dress, in any form that may cause confusion among customers. or creates a negative image of The CommUnity. Any other trademarks that may appear on The CommUnity site are the rights of the vendor or any other service provider.
USER ACCOUNT INFO
- Anyone using The Communities services are responsible for keeping their passwords and logins confidential. The user accepts all responsibilty for all activities under their account. Users must be 18 or older to purchase product unless being accompanied by a legal guardian or adult. The right to terminate accounts, remove services, contents, edit or cancel orders is the sole discrection of The CommUnity.
- Guest and account users are allowed to post product reviews and comments. We openly welcome all suggestions and comments. Please make sure that all user content is within the confines of the law. Do not post anything obscene, threatening, illegal, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of any rights, or anything dangerous/harmful to any individual. Post must not consist of software viruses, commercial solicitated messages, mass mailings, or any form of spam. You may not set up false accounts impersonating any other being or entity, a false e-mail address, or any other form of misleading info. The CommUnity reserves the right to remove to all content
- When posting comments or material you are granting The CommUnity royalty-free, irrevocable, full permission and right to use, modify, publish, reproduce, perform, translate, create derivative works from, and display content throughout the world in any media. You grant The CommUnity and vendors the right to use the name that you submit in connection with marketing and promotion, if they choose. You warrant that you own the full rights to all content that you post. The CommUnity has the unobligated right to remove or monitor all content.
- any issues of loss product becomes the liabilty of the shipment carrier once in delivery
- Please click here and review our privacy notice
- All Products are described as accurately as possible. Please be sure to read each Vendor's return policy in case your product doesn't appear as you imagined it
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- All Products and services are being provided on an "As Is" and "As Available" basis, unless mentioned other wise by the vendor. The CommUnity manufactures no warranaties unless mentioned other wise in writing.You openly agree that your use of The Community products and services are at your own risk
- . The CommUnity does not warrant that all digital info or product sent are free of viruses or harmful components. The CommUnity will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of The CommUnity's service or product unless your local state laws state otherwise.
please be sure to include the following information in your email
1. The Product name
2. The URL of the alleged infringed product or service
3. your contact information: name, number, company name, position in the company, address and email address
4. your company website (if permissable)
5. brief info of the alleged infringed copyrighted product or services.
6. A statement of good faith, a statement acknowledging your understanding of the penalties of perjury, and a statement acknowledging your authorized to act on behalf of the copright owner.
Mediation and Arbitration
- In the event a dispute arises out of or in connection with this Agreement, the parties; the vendor and the consumer will attempt to resolve the dispute through friendly consultation.
- If the dispute is not resolved within a reasonable period then any or all outstanding issues may be submitted to mediation in accordance with any statutory rules of mediation. If mediation is not successful in resolving the entire dispute or is unavailable, any outstanding issues will be submitted to final and binding arbitration in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas. The arbitrator's award will be final, and judgment may be entered upon it by any court having jurisdiction within the State of Texas.
- The Company and the Vendor submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Texas for the enforcement of this Agreement or any arbitration award or decision arising from this Agreement. This Agreement will be enforced or construed according to the laws of the State of Texas.
SITE MODIFICATION AND POLICY CHANGES
Independent Legal Counsel
- The User acknowledges that The CommUnity has given it the right and opportunity to have this Agreement and the attachments to it, reviewed by an attorney of its choice having competence in the online retail/marketplace industry, and it has done so. The User further acknowledges that said attorney has reviewed with it the terms and conditions of this Agreement and its attachments, and that the User still wishes to execute this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF both parties fully agree to all terms and conditions above.